When the big day finally arrived I couldn't be more excited. My sister came over to help with my hair and my makeup then we hit the road. There was a winter storm warning that day so the roads were a little on the sketchy side. We planned a March wedding to hopefully have some spring weather and it was the only day that snowed that week. It still looked beautiful and now we have a fun story. Thankfully we took some pictures before so we have some great pictures! Gosh my hubby is handsome! (Picture overload coming your way)
The pre wedding shots
This one is my Favorite
We had such a wonderful time in the temple. The spirit was so strong. It was such an amazing experience to enter the sealing room and have it full with our loved ones. Families are forever! We had so many people come and support us! We definitely felt loved! I'm so thankful for my knowledge of the gospel and all the blessing we receive from it. I am also very blessed to have the family that I do.
Our reception turned out so beautiful! We had lots of fun and lots of good ice cream. :) We are so grateful for everyone who was able to come
Since we were snowed out at the temple we took the majority of our pictures at our reception. It was kind of like a zoo trying to get everything organized and get all the finishing touches but we got it done! I'm so glad I have these pictures to remember that special day.
Our reception turned out so beautiful! We had lots of fun and lots of good ice cream. :) We are so grateful for everyone who was able to come
Since we were snowed out at the temple we took the majority of our pictures at our reception. It was kind of like a zoo trying to get everything organized and get all the finishing touches but we got it done! I'm so glad I have these pictures to remember that special day.
Me and my mom made my bouquet together! (on our first attempt too I might add! my mom rocks!) All of the gems are made from my Grandma Lankford's old earrings. I am so excited that I get to keep this special part of her with me forever.
The big red gem in the picture was place in remembrance of Grandpa Lankford who had a ruby wedding ring! I definitely felt them with me on our day.
I thought this picture of Grandma and Grandpa Jenne was cute! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment