We absolutely love him and it's so fun having a puppy around. We are now those people who have a million pictures of our dog and always talk about him. Pushing it I know but hes just so fun. We are trying to teach him lots of tricks but he sometimes struggles with the learning.
On the way home
Having a bath in the sink. He seriously loved this and would just lay down.
His other duck toy. He's already learning how to hunt sorta
Riding in the back of the pickup.
Nick took him for a motorcycle ride and he wasn't even scared he just laid on Nick's arm.
While he is still this little he sleeps in a cage inside and then will eventually just sleep outside. So every once in a while he will cry and whine and we have to take him outside to potty. So one night I had taken him out around 2 then went back to sleep and woke up around 8 and was shocked that he still hadn't woken up yet so I went to check on him and this is what I find. I apparently left the gate open and he had gotten out and found his new favorite spot to sleep. I thought it was pretty funny.
Sleeping with his Monkey he loves to lay against things.
Riding in the back of the pickup.
While he is still this little he sleeps in a cage inside and then will eventually just sleep outside. So every once in a while he will cry and whine and we have to take him outside to potty. So one night I had taken him out around 2 then went back to sleep and woke up around 8 and was shocked that he still hadn't woken up yet so I went to check on him and this is what I find. I apparently left the gate open and he had gotten out and found his new favorite spot to sleep. I thought it was pretty funny.
Well now we are those people that have a blog post about their dog. Real cool haha sorry that we have gone there, hopefully we grow out of it. But he's very cute to look at!






No comments:
Post a Comment