So we had been talking about getting married for a little while and we had looked at some rings but Nick told me that I wasn't allowed to know when he was gonna propose. I had been trying to to get the answer out of him for a while but he wasn't budging. I was working driving potato truck and I got super sick and had to come home from work. I kept telling my mom that if only Nick could come down then my whole day would be better, little did I know that Nick was secretly talking to my mom making the plan. :) Later that day I was feeling better and my mom suggested going to town with her to grab a few things because "the fresh air would do me good" not thinking anything (its a classic mom move) i agreed and we went to Aberdeen to grab some things. She kept trying to tell me that I should put make up on and fix my hair but I refused because we were just going to the store and we wouldn't see anyone important haha We got home after about twenty minutes in the store and I wasn't feeling great so I laid on the couch planning on staying there for a while my mom soon came up and told me that I had to take a hat to my room right now. She was very serious which seemed weird because my hat had been upstairs for a while but I agreed this is what I found downstairs




They led me down the hall and each one was picture of us doing things together with the dates of them. It lead me to my room where he was standing under this sign
He got down on one knee and said so many sweet things then asked if I would marry him and of course I said YES! It was a dream come true and i get to marry the sweetest boy in the world! What could be better!!!
March 1st is the date and we couldn't be more excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment