Monday, January 6, 2014

Our First Post/How We Met

Well here we are. Our first blog post! Me and Nick are just about to start our life together and we couldn't be more excited! I know I might be jumping the gun a little with starting our blog this early but its the start of a brand new year and we had so many wonderful memories in 2013 that I didn't want to forget anything! Nick and I met Spring Semester of 2012 I lived with one of his roommates girlfriend so they came over to visit and we were introduced. We then found out we were in the same math class and Nick saved me a seat for the rest of the semester :) We did so many fun things over that semester from supercross to shooting we always had fun. We were on different tracks but always kept in touch







That next spring semester we were still very close and hung out often.We even went to supercross again together! We decided that it would be fun if I went with him to Washington for the Fourth of July. I was very nervous about going but decided I was young and wanted some adventure haha little did I know this is when I would fall head over heels for Nick. (I secretly think it was his plan all along :) ) We had the most amazing time and we realized we wanted to be together! The following week we went to his sister Emily's wedding and have been together ever since! 





After that semester Nick had to go home for the 7 week break which was sad but we just talk and text constantly.Near the end of the 7 weeks I went and visited him and then came back when he went to school. It always fun to go up to Washington. His Family is so great! I feel right at home with them. We came and were together constantly. I was driving potato truck and Nick was going to school.
Nick sent me this while he was gone :)



Camping with the Family.





Boy that was a long post haha if you stuck it out you're a trooper haha but the best is still yet to come! 





No comments:

Post a Comment