![]() |
| I think this is cool shot |
Here's our Pumpkin's that we carved for Halloween! Nick's look awesome and of course mine struggled haha He carved the Mario one the next day which also turned out great :)
We got to go to Washington for Thanksgiving and we had so much fun! We made apple cider, played volleyball and ate a delicious Thanksgiving dinner! All of Nick's siblings were there and it was such a fun trip! There was a down side some sort of stomach flu went through everyone but we just smiled through the pain.
We also took some family picture when we were there and they turned out great! Im so excited to get to be part of this family!
We got to spend Christmas together which was absolutely AWESOME! I have always loved Christmastime but spending it with my sweetheart was unbelievable! We spent Christmas at home and then heading up to Island Park to spent New Years/Nick's Birthday at a cabin with my family. We just hung out, relaxed, and rode snowmobiles.
| The First Presents of Christmas |
The Birthday boy!! I'm so grateful for Nick and all that he does for me. He's seriously the greatest and I'm so blessed. And he's ridiculously handsome I mean look ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment